ABC - MMl Thread Request for the Republic

1 reply
Town Governor
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Town Governor
I know folks go to site xxxx or xxx and grab the .abc or mml files they find at a few places, but I have spent some time converting midi to .abc of late .. some come out great on certain instruments in their current state others play better on the lute, and my conversion practices may not suit all... With that being said, and while we have these 3rd party sites .. since we are a republic I would love to have a thread with no ads etc where we can just post the text to the things we have converted or want to share. I mean it is a text based playing system for making music. Copy and paste it to a file, save to your hard drive and if you hate it no worries, if you like it cool. Perhaps a separate forum area for share your .abc or mml files with a simple rule system that the title of the post should say the name of the song, best suited instrument, perhaps a genre or category for the song type, and if multi part in the title, and maybe one song per post so things aren't lost in a thread. Its really a database, but I think threads could work.

That would give folks another venue to obtain songs for their collection. I don't want to undermine the sites that use ads to pay for their existence in providing the same service, but for me I convert the midis myself and not always the best way to some lol, but I try to edit them to make them work for our current ingame sounds. I don't mind sharing and taking even negative feedback LOL. I don't have access to upload my mutilations to these other non SOTA related sites.

This is just my little snippet for thought for the whole republic and really not even just us. As a side note thanks so much to Eniko for helping add this game code to SOTA it was one of the few aspects of Archeage I liked, but it was so limited there .. oh you can only do so many notes till you gather 1 million trees and convert them to paper and then print them then you can play a coherent song. It did have a sense of accomplishment but the gating of it kinda pissed me off. I am much happier here actually being able to play a song with some web footwork and experimentation.

For you folks that play every note live, my hats off to you. While it is very cool its in game, I have a couple electric guitars I play poorly. Recently bought a 9 piece drum kit I am working on, but I will never be able to play a note in game ... give me a midi, let me arrange it best I can to work with the game, and I will try to 'rock' your world via my text.

Anyway a thought.
Posted Oct 24, 15 · OP
Town Governor
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Town Governor
To give a sample of what I mean ... this post would be titled Heartbreaker-Pat Benatar-Piano/Lute - Classic Rock - Single Instrument - .abc

I left out in my previous post, but title should probably say .abc or .mml format so you know what extension to give your saved text file.

Benatar if you don't already know is my favorite rock and roll gal of all time and having met her many times, been allowed to sit on the side of the stage during the shows on many occasions as well as attending sound checks etc through the years, well of course the first conversion I did was a song of her and Neil's. Their's is a great rock and roll romance that most fail at. ... Anyway...

COPY FROM HERE DOWN TO a text file like word pad or note and save it with the .abc extension

X: 1
T: Heartbreaker
M: 4/4
Q: 157
K: C maj

+fff+ z5 [^G,2-^D2-^G2-^d2^g2] [G,/D/G/] z/ |
[F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ +ff+ [F,/C/F/] z/ +fff+ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ |
[F,/C/F/] z/ +ff+ [F,/C/F/] z/ +fff+ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/-C/F/-] [F,/F/] [^G,2-^D2^G2-] [G,G] |
[F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ +ff+ [F,/C/F/] z/ +fff+ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ |
[F,/C/F/] z/ +ff+ [F,/C/F/] z/ +fff+ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/-C/F/-] [F,/F/] [^G,2-^D2^G2-] [G,/G/] z/ |
[F,/F/f/] z/ [F,/F/f/] z/ [F,/F/^A/-f/] A/ [F,/F/B/-f/] B/ [F,/F/c/-f/] c/- [F,/F/c/-f/] c/- [F,/F/c/-f/] c/ [F,/F/A/f/] z/ |
[F,/F/^G/f/] z/ [F/-^A/-f/] [F/A/] [^D/-F/G/-f/] [D/G/] [=D/-F/-f/] [D/F/] [^D/-F/G/-f/] [D/G/] [=D/F/=G/-f/] G/ [C/-^D/-F/f/] [C/D/] [^A,/-F/-f/] [A,/F/] |
[F,/F/] z/ [F,/F/] z/ [F,/F/^g/] z/ [F,/F/g/-] g/- [F,/F/g/] z/ [F,/F/g/] z/ [F,/F/g/] z/ [F,/F/g/] z/ |
[^D,/^D/f/-] f/- [D,/D/f/] z/ [D,/D/^d/] z/ [D,/D/d/-] d/- [D,/D/d/] z/ [D,/D/f/-] f/- [D,/D/f/-] f/ [D,/D/] z/ |
% Bar 10 (0:13)
[^C/^c/] z/ +f+ [C/c/] z/ [C/c/f/] z/ [C/c/f/-] f/ +ff+ [C/c/^g/] z/ +f+ [C/c/^a/] z/ +ff+ [C/c/a/] z/ +fff+ [C/c/a/-] a/- |
+ff+ [^A,/^A/^a/-] a/ +fff+ [A,/A/^g/-] g/ +ff+ [A,/A/f/-] f/- +fff+ [A,/A/f/-] f/- [C3/2-G3/2c3/2-f3/2] [C/c/] [^D3/2A3/2^d3/2] z/ |
[F,/F/] z/ [F,/F/^g/] z/ [F,/F/g/] z/ [F,/F/g/-] g/- [F,/F/g/] z/ [F,/F/g/] z/ [F,/F/g/] z/ [F,/F/f/-] f/ |
[^D,/^D/] z/ [D,/D/^d/] z/ [D,/D/d/] z/ [D,/D/d/-] d/- [D,/D/d/] z/ [D,/D/f/-] f/- [D,/D/f/-] f/- [D,/D/f/-] f/ |
[^C/^c/] z/ +f+ [C/c/f/] z/ +ff+ [C/c/f/] z/ +fff+ [C/c/^g/-] g/- +f+ [C/c/g/] z/ +ff+ [C/c/^a/] z/ +fff+ [C/c/a/] z/ [C/c/a/-] a/- |
+ff+ [^A,/^A/^a/] z/ +fff+ [A,/A/^g/] z/ +ff+ [A,/A/f/-] f/- +fff+ [A,/A/f/-] f/ [C3/2-G3/2c3/2-] [C/c/] [^D3/2A3/2^d3/2] z/ |
[F,-Ff-^g-c'] [F,/F/-f/g/c'/] F/ [F,/-c'/] F,/ [F/^d/-] d/ [^D,^Dd=g^a] [D/-c'/] D/ [D,/-a/] D,/ [D/a/-] a/- |
[^C/-^G/-^c/-f/-^g/-^a/] [C/G/-c/-f/-g/] +ff+ [CG-c-f-g-] [CG-c-f-g-] [CG-c-fg] +fff+ [CG-c-] [C/G/c/f/-] f/ [C/g/] z/ [C/a/] z/ |
[^A,F-^A-^a] [A,F-A-a-] [A,F-A-a] [A,/-F/-A/a/-] [A,/F/-a/-] [A,/-F/-a/] [A,/F/-] [A,F-^g] [A,F-] [A,Fa] |
C/ z/ [C/G/c/c'/-] c'/ [C/G/c/c'/] z/ [C/G/c/c'/-] c'/ [C/G/c/c'/-] c'/ [C/G/c/c'/-] c'/ [C/c/-c'/] c/ [C/G/c/c'/] z/ |
% Bar 20 (0:29)
[F,-Ff-^g-c'] [F,/F/-f/g/c'/] F/ [F,/-c'/] F,/ [F/^d/-] d/ [^D,^Dd=g^a] [D/-c'/] D/ [D,/-a/] D,/ [D/a/-] a/- |
[^C/-^G/-^c/-f/-^g/-^a/] [C/G/-c/-f/-g/] [CG-c-f-g-] +ff+ [CG-c-fg-] +fff+ [CG-c-g] [CG-c-] [C/G/c/f/-] f/ [C/g/] z/ [C/a/-] a/ |
[^A,F-^A-^a] [A,F-A-a-] +ff+ [A,F-A-a] +fff+ [A,/-F/-A/a/-] [A,/F/-a/-] [A,/-F/-a/] [A,/F/-] +ff+ [A,F-^g-] [A,/-F/-g/] [A,/F/-] +fff+ [A,Fa] |
[C/c/g/] z/ [C/G/c/g/c'/-] c'/- [C/G/c/g/c'/] z/ [C/G/c/g/c'/-] c'/- [C/G/c/g/c'/-] c'/- [C/G/c/g/c'/-] c'/ [C/c/-c'/-] [c/c'/-] [C/G/c/-g/-c'/-] [c/g/c'/] |
[C/G/c'/-] c'/- [C/G/c/g/c'/-] c'/ [C/G/c'/-] c'/- [C/G/c/-g/-c'/-] [c/g/c'/] [C/G/c'/] z3/2 +ff+ ^d f- |
+fff+ [F,/-C/-F/-f/] [F,CF] z/ [F,-C-F-^g] [F,/C/F/] z/ +ff+ =g/ z/ +fff+ [G,-DG-f-] [G,3/2G3/2f3/2] z/ |
[^G,-^D^G-] [G,/G/] z/ [G,-DG-^g] [G,G] +ff+ =g/ z/ f3 |
+fff+ [^A,3/2F3/2^A3/2] z/ [A,-F-A-^g] [A,FA] +ff+ =g/ z/ +fff+ [C/-G/-c/-f/] [C/-G/-c/-] +f+ [C/-G/c/-f/] [C/c/] +ff+ f/ z/ |
+fff+ ^d/ z/ [^C/-^G/-^c/-f/] [C/-G/-c/-] +ff+ [C/-G/-c/-f/] [C/-G/c/-] [C/-c/-f/] [C/c/] +fff+ f- [=C/-=G/-=c/-f/] [C/-G/-c/-] +ff+ [C/-G/-c/-d/] [C/G/c/] f |
+fff+ [F,3/2C3/2F3/2] z/ [F,-C-F-^g] [F,/C/F/] z/ +ff+ =g/ z/ +fff+ [G,-DG-f-] [G,3/2G3/2f3/2-] f/- |
% Bar 30 (0:44)
[^G,/-^D/-^G/-f/] [G,/-D/G/-] [G,/G/] z/ [G,-DG-^g-] [G,/-G/-g/] [G,/G/] +ff+ =g/ z/ f3 |
+fff+ [^A,3/2F3/2^A3/2] z/ [A,3/2-F3/2-A3/2-^g3/2] [A,/F/A/] +f+ =g/ f/ +fff+ [C/-G/-c/-] +ff+ [C/-G/-c/-f/] [C/-G/c/-] [C/c/] f/ z/ |
+fff+ c'/ z/ [^C/-^G/-^c/-c'/] [C/-G/-c/-] [C-Gc-c'-] [Ccc'] z [=C/-=G/-=c/-c'/] [C/-G/-c/-] [C/-G/-c/-c'/] [C/G/c/] c' |
[F,/^G,/C/F/^G/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ +ff+ [F,/C/F/] z/ +fff+ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ |
[F,/C/F/] z/ +ff+ [F,/C/F/] z/ +fff+ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [^G,2-^D2^G2-] [G,/G/] z/ |
[F,/F/f/] z/ [F,/F/f/] z/ [F,/F/^A/-f/] A/ [F,/F/B/-f/] B/ [F,/F/c/-f/] c/- [F,/F/c/-f/] c/- [F,/F/c/-f/] c/ [F,/F/A/f/] z/ |
[F,/F/^G/f/] z/ [F/-^A/f/] F/ [^D/-F/G/-f/] [D/G/] [=D/-F/-f/] [D/F/] [^D/-F/G/f/] D/ [=D/F/=G/-f/] G/ [C/-^D/F/f/] C/ [^A,/F/f/] z/ |
[F,/F/] z/ [F,/F/] z/ [F,/F/^g/] z/ [F,/F/g/-] g/- [F,/F/g/] z/ [F,/F/g/] z/ [F,/F/g/] z/ [F,/F/g/] z/ |
[^D,/^D/f/-] f/ [D,/D/] z/ [D,/D/^d/] z/ [D,/D/d/-] d/- [D,/D/d/] z/ [D,/D/f/-] f/- [D,/D/f/-] f/- [D,/D/f/-] f/- |
[^C/^c/f/] z/ +f+ [C/c/] +ff+ f/ +mf+ [C/c/] z/ +ff+ [C/c/f/] z/ +fff+ [C/c/^g/] z/ +ff+ [C/c/^a/] z/ +fff+ [C/c/a/] z/ [C/c/a/-] a/- |
% Bar 40 (0:59)
+ff+ [^A,/^A/^a/] z/ +fff+ [A,/A/^g/] z/ [A,/A/f/-] f/- [A,/A/f/-] f/- [C3/2G3/2c3/2f3/2] z/ [^D-A^d] D/ z/ |
[F,/F/] z/ [F,/F/] z/ [F,/F/^g/] z/ [F,/F/g/-] g/ [F,/F/] z/ [F,/F/g/] z/ [F,/F/g/] z/ [F,/F/f/-] f/- |
[^D,/^D/f/-] f/ [D,/D/^d/] z/ [D,/D/d/] z/ [D,/D/d/-] d/- [D,/D/d/] z/ [D,/D/f/-] f/- [D,/D/f/-] f/- [D,/D/f/] z/ |
[^C/^c/] z/ +f+ [C/c/] z/ +ff+ [C/c/f/] z/ [C/c/f/-] f/ +fff+ [C/c/^g/] +ff+ ^a/ +f+ [C/c/] z/ +fff+ [C/c/a/] z/ [C/c/a/-] a/- |
+ff+ [^A,/^A/^a/] z/ +fff+ [A,/A/^g/] z/ [A,/A/f/-] f/- [A,/A/f/-] f/ [C3/2G3/2c3/2] z/ [^D-A^d] D/ z/ |
[^C/-^G/-^c/-f/-^g/-^a/] [C/G/-c/-f/-g/] [CG-c-f-g-] +ff+ [CG-c-f-g-] [C/-G/-c/-f/g/-] [C/G/-c/-g/] +fff+ [CG-c-] [C/G/c/f/-] f/ [C/g/] z/ [C/a/-] a/ |
[^A,F-^A-^a] [A,F-A-a-] [A,F-A-a] [A,/-F/-A/a/-] [A,/F/-a/-] [A,/-F/-a/] [A,/F/-] [A,F-^g-] [A,/-F/-g/] [A,/F/-] [A,/F/-a/-] [F/a/] |
C/ c'/ [C/G/c/c'/-] c'/ [C/G/c/c'/] z/ [C/G/c/c'/-] c'/ [C/G/c/c'/-] c'/ [C/G/c/c'/-] c'/ [C/c/c'/] z/ [C/G/c/c'/] z/ |
[F,-Ff-^g-c'] [F,/F/f/g/c'/] c'/- [F,/c'/] +f+ ^d/- +fff+ [F/d/-] d/ [^D,/-^D/-d/-=g/-^a/-] +ff+ [D,/D/d/g/a/c'/] +fff+ D [D,/-a/] D,/ [D/a/-] a/- |
% Bar 50 (1:14)
[^C/-^G/-^c/-f/-^g/-^a/] [C/G/-c/-f/-g/] [CG-c-f-g-] +ff+ [CG-c-fg-] +fff+ [CG-c-g-] [C/-G/-c/-g/] [C/G/-c/-] [C/G/c/f/-] f/ [C/g/] z/ [C/a/-] a/ |
[^A,F-^A-^a] [A,F-A-a-] +ff+ [A,F-A-a] +fff+ [A,/-F/-A/a/-] [A,/F/-a/-] [A,/-F/-a/] [A,/F/-] +ff+ [A,F-^g-] [A,/-F/-g/] [A,/F/-] +fff+ [A,/F/-a/-] [F/a/] |
[C/c/g/] z/ [C/G/c/g/c'/-] c'/ [C/G/c/g/] z/ [C/G/c/g/c'/-] c'/- [C/G/c/g/c'/-] c'/- [C/G/c/g/c'/-] c'/ [C/c/c'/-] c'/- [C/G/c/g/c'/-] c'/ |
[C/G/c'/-] c'/- [C/G/c/g/c'/-] c'/ [C/G/c'/-] c'/- [C/G/c/-g/-c'/-] [c/g/c'/] [C/G/c'/] z3/2 ^d/ z/ f |
[F,3/2C3/2F3/2] z/ [F,-C-F-^g] [F,/C/F/] +ff+ =g +fff+ f/- [G,-DG-f-] [G,3/2G3/2f3/2-] f/ |
[^G,-^D^G-] [G,/G/] z/ [G,/-D/G/-^g/-] [G,/-G/-g/] [G,G] +ff+ =g/ z/ f5/2 z/ |
+fff+ [^A,3/2F3/2^A3/2] z/ [A,3/2-F3/2-A3/2-^g3/2] [A,/F/A/] +ff+ =g/ z/ +fff+ [C/-G/-c/-f/] [C/-G/-c/-] +ff+ [C/-G/c/-f/] [C/c/f/-] f/ z/ |
+fff+ ^d/ +ff+ f/ +fff+ [^C-^G-^c-] +ff+ [C/-G/-c/-f/] [C/-G/c/-] +fff+ [C/-c/-f/] [C/c/] f- [=C/-=G/-=c/-f/] [C/-G/-c/-] [C/-G/-c/-d/] [C/G/c/] +ff+ f |
+fff+ [F,3/2C3/2F3/2] z/ [F,-C-F-^g] [F,/C/F/] =g/ z [G,-DG-f-] [G,3/2G3/2f3/2] z/ |
[^G,-^D^G-] [G,/G/] z/ [G,/-D/G/-^g/-] [G,/-G/-g/] [G,G] +ff+ =g/ z/ f5/2 z/ |
% Bar 60 (1:30)
+fff+ [^A,F-^A-] [F/A/] ^g/- [A,3/2-F3/2-A3/2-g3/2] +f+ [A,/F/A/=g/-] g/ +ff+ f/ +fff+ [C/-G/-c/-] +ff+ [C/-G/-c/-f/] [C/-G/c/-] [C/c/f/] z/ +fff+ c'/ |
z/ c'/ [^C/-^G/-^c/-] [C3/2-G3/2c3/2-c'3/2-] [C/c/c'/-] c'/ z/ c'/ [=C-=G-=c-] [C/-G/-c/-c'/] [C/G/c/] c'/ z/ |
[F,/^G,/C/F/^G/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ +ff+ [F,/C/F/] z/ +fff+ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ |
[F,/C/F/] z/ +ff+ [F,/C/F/] z/ +fff+ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [^G,2-^D2^G2] G,/ z/ |
[F,/C/F/] z/ +ff+ [F,/C/F/] z/ +fff+ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [F,/C/F/] z/ [^G,2-^D2^G2] G,/ z/ |
[^D9/2^d9/2] z/ [F2f2] z |
[C9/2c9/2] z/ [^A,5/2^A5/2] [^G,/-^G/-] |
[^G,2^G2] z/ [=G,3=G3] z [F,3/2-F3/2-] |
[F,3/2F3/2] [^D5/2^d5/2] z/ [=D5/2=d5/2] z/ [^D/-^d/-] |
% Bar 70 (1:45)
[^D9/2^d9/2] [F3f3] [C/-c/-] |
[C9/2c9/2] [^A,5/2^A5/2] z/ [^G/-^g/-] |
[^G/^g/] [=G-=g-] [F/-G/f/-g/] [F/f/] [^D2^d2] [^C^c] [=C=c] [^A,3/2-^A3/2-] |
[^A,/^A/] [C-c-] [C/^C/-c/^c/-] [C/c/] [G5/2g5/2] z/ [F3/2f3/2] z/ [=C/=c/] |
z/ [Cc] [c2c'2] [C/c/] z/ [Cc] [c2c'2] [C/c/] |
z/ [Cc] [c2c'2] [C/c/] z/ [Cc] [c2c'2] [C/-c/-] |
[C/c/] [C/G/c/] z/ [C/-G/c/-] [C/c/] [C/-G/c/-] [C/c/] [Cc] [Cc] [C/c/-] c/ [C/c/] z/ [C/c/] |
z/ [C/c/] z/ [C/c/] z/ [C/c/] z/ [C-c] [C/G/-c/-c'/-] [G/-c/c'/-] [C/-G/c/-c'/] [C/c/] [CGc] [F/-f/-] |
[F/-f/-] +f+ [F/f/c'/] z/ +ff+ c' +f+ ^d3/2 z/ +ff+ c'/ z/ c'/ z/ +fff+ [^D-d-^a-] [^C/-D/^c/-d/a/] |
[^C/-^c/-] +ff+ [C/c/^g/-] g2 z3/2 +fff+ [fg] z [^G,^G^a-] [^A,/-^A/-a/-] |
% Bar 80 (2:00)
[^A,/-^A/-^a/] [A,/A/a/-] a z/ a2 +ff+ ^g3/2 z/ +fff+ a3/2 |
z/ [C3/2c3/2c'3/2] z/ [^A,3/2^A3/2c'3/2-] c'/- [^G,3/2^G3/2c'3/2] z/ [=G,=G] [F,/-F/-] |
[F,/-F/-] +ff+ [F,/F/c'/-] c'/ c'/ z/ +f+ ^d2 +ff+ c'/ z/ ^a/ z/ +fff+ [^Dda-] [^C/-^c/-a/] |
[^C/-^c/-] [C/c/^g/-] g5/2 z +ff+ f +fff+ g [^G,^G^a-] [^A,/-^A/-a/-] |
[^A,/-^A/-^a/] [A,/A/a/-] a/ z a3/2 z/ ^g z a- [C/-c/-a/] |
[C/c/] +ff+ [cc'-] +fff+ [C/-c/-c'/] [C/-c/] [C/c/-c'/-] [c/c'/-] [Ccc'] [cc'-] [Ccc'] [cc'-] [C/c/c'/-] |
c'/- [Ccc'] [cc'-] [Ccc'] [cc'-] [C/-c/-c'/] [C/-c/] [C/c/-^d/-c'/-] [c/d/c'/] [C/c/f/-] f |
z3/2 ^g3/2 z/ =g +ff+ f3 z/ |
z3/2 +fff+ ^g3/2 z/ +ff+ =g f7/2 |
z3/2 ^g3/2 z/ =g f/ z/ f/ z/ f ^d/- |
% Bar 90 (2:16)
^d/ f/ z/ f/ z/ f/ z/ +fff+ f3/2 z/ +ff+ d +fff+ f- [F,/-C/-F/-f/] |
[F,CF] z/ [F,3/2-C3/2F3/2^g3/2] F,/ +ff+ =g/ z/ +fff+ [G,3/2-D3/2G3/2-f3/2-] [G,3/2G3/2f3/2] [^G,/-^D/-^G/-] |
[^G,/-^D/^G/-] [G,/G/] z/ [G,-DG-^g-] [G,/-G/-g/] [G,/-G/-] +ff+ [G,/G/=g/] z/ f3 +fff+ [^A,/-F/-^A/-] |
[^A,F^A-] A/ [A,3/2-F3/2-A3/2-^g3/2] [A,/-F/A/-] +ff+ [A,/A/=g/-] g/ +fff+ [C/-G/-c/-f/] [C/-G/-c/-] +f+ [C/-G/-c/-f/] [C/-G/c/-] +ff+ [C/c/f/-] f/ ^d/- |
^d/ +fff+ [^C/-^G/-^c/-f/] [C/-G/-c/-] +f+ [C/-G/-c/-f/] [C/-G/-c/-] +ff+ [C/-G/c/-f/] [C/c/] +fff+ f- [=C/-=G/-=c/-f/] [C/-G/-c/-] [C-G-c-d] [C/G/c/f/-] f/-
[F,/-F/-f/] |
[F,/F/] [Ff] [F,F^g-] [F/-f/-g/] [F/f/-] [F,/-F/-f/=g/] [F,/F/] [Ff-] [F,Ff] [Ff-] [^G,/^G/f/-] |
f/ [^G,^G] +ff+ [G^g-] +fff+ [G,/-G/-g/] [G,/G/] +ff+ [G/-=g/^g/-] [G/g/-] +fff+ [G,/-G/-f/-g/] [G,/G/f/-] +ff+ [Gf-g] +fff+ [G,Gf-] [^A,/^A/f/] |
z/ +ff+ [^A,/^A/] z/ +fff+ [A,/A/^g/-] g/- [A,/A/g/] z/ [A,/A/=g/-] g/ [A,/A/f/] z/ [A,/A/f/] z/ [A,/A/f/-] f/- [^C/^c/^d/-f/] |
^d/ [^C/-^c/-f/] [C/c/] [C/c/f/] z/ [C/-c/-f/] [C/c/] [=C/=c/f/-] f/- [C/-c/-f/] [C/c/] [G,Gd] [Ccf-] [F,/-F/-f/] |
[F,/F/] [Ff] [F,F^g-] [F/-f/-g/] [F/f/-] [F,/-F/-f/=g/] [F,/F/] [Ff-] [F,Ff] [Ff-] [^G,/^G/f/] |
% Bar 100 (2:31)
z/ [^G,^G] +ff+ [G^g-] +fff+ [G,/-G/-g/] [G,/G/] +ff+ [G/-=g/^g/-] [G/g/-] +fff+ [G,/-G/-f/-g/] [G,/G/f/-] +ff+ [Gf-g] +fff+ [G,Gf-] [^A,/^A/f/-] |
f/ +ff+ [^A,/^A/] z/ +fff+ [A,/A/] +ff+ ^g/- +fff+ [A,/A/g/] z/ [A,/A/=g/-^g/] =g/ [A,/A/f/] z/ [A,/A/e/f/-] f/ [A,/A/^d/-] d/ [^C/^c/] |
z/ [^C/^c/f/-] f/- [C/c/f/-] f/- [Ccf-] [=C/=c/f/-] f/- [Ccf-] [G,Gf-] [Ccf-] [F,/-F/-^d/-f/] |
[F,/F/^d/] [Ff] [F,/-F/-] [F,/F/d/] [F/-e/f/-] [F/f/-] [F,/-F/-e/f/] [F,/F/f/] [Ff-] [F,/-F/-d/f/] [F,/F/e/] [Ff] [^G,/^G/] |
[^d/e/] [^G,^Gf] [G/-e/^g/-] [G/f/g/-] [G,/-G/-e/f/g/] [G,/G/e/] [G/-f/g/-] [G/e/g/-] [G,/-G/-f/g/] [G,/G/] [Gfg] [G,/-G/-c/d/] [G,/G/] [^A,/^A/d/] |
f/- +ff+ [^A,/^A/f/-] f/- +fff+ [A,/A/f/-] f/- [A,/A/f/] z/ [A,/A/^d/] e/ [A,/A/f/-] f/- [A,/A/f/] z/ [A,/A/f/] z/ [^C/^c/g/-] |
g/ [^C/^c/f/-] f/- [C/c/f/] z/ [C/-c/-f/] [C/c/] [=C/=c/a/-] a/ [Ccf-] [G,/-G/-f/] [G,/G/] [C/-c/-f/] [C/c/] [F,/-F/-^g/] |
[F,/F/a/] [Ff^a-] [F,Fa-] [F/-f/-a/] [F/f/-] [F,/-F/-f/a/] [F,/F/] [F/-f/-a/] [F/f/-] [F,/-F/-f/a/] [F,/F/] [F/-f/-a/] [F/f/] [^G,/^G/a/-] |
^a/ [^G,^G=a] [G/-^g/-] [G/f/-g/-] [G,/-G/-f/g/] [G,/G/] [Gfg-] [G,/-G/-^f/g/] [G,/G/=f/] [G/-f/g/-] [G/^f/g/] [G,/-G/-f/] [G,/G/] [^A,/^A/=f/-] |
f/ [^A,/^A/^d/-] d/ [A,/A/f/-] f/ [A,/A/d/-] d/ [A,/A/e/] [d/e/] [A,/A/e/] z/ [A,/A/c/-] c/- [A,/A/c/] z/ [^C/c/-^c/] |
% Bar 110 (2:46)
c/ [^C/^A/-^c/] A/ [C/=c/-^c/] =c/ [CA-^c] [=C/A/-=c/] A/ [C^Gc] [G,=G] [C/-F/c/-] [C/c/] [F,/-F/-] |
[F,/^D/F/] [C/F/-f/-] [^A,/F/f/] [F,^G,F] [F/-f/-] [=G,/F/f/-] [F,/-F/-f/] [F,/F/] [G,Ff-] [F,/-^G,/-F/-f/] [F,/G,/F/] [A,Ff] [G,/C/-^G/] |
C/ [^G,^C^G] [^DG^g-] [G,/-F/-G/-g/] [G,/F/-G/] +ff+ [F/G/-g/-] [G/g/-] +fff+ [G,/-D/-G/-g/] [G,/D/G/] [FGg] [G,/-^F/G/-] [G,/G/] [^A,/F/^A/] |
G/ [^A,/^G/-^A/] G/ [A,/A/] =G/ [A,/^G/-A/] G/ [A,/=G/-A/] G/ [A,/^G/-A/] G/ [A,/A/] G/- [A,/G/A/] z/ [^C/G/-^c/] |
^G/ [^C/^F/-^c/] F/ [C/=F/-c/] F/- [C/-F/c/-] [C/c/] [=C/F/-=c/] F/ [C^Dc] [G,F-=G] [C/-F/c/-] [C/c/] [F,/-F/-] |
[F,/F/] [F/-c/f/-] [F/d/-f/] [F,/-F/-d/] [F,/F/] [F/-c/f/-] [F/f/-] [F,/-F/-c/-f/] [F,/F/c/] [F/-^c/f/-] [F/=c/f/-] [F,/-F/-^c/f/] [F,/F/=c/] [F/-c/^c/f/-]
[F/c/f/] [^G,/^G/=c/^c/] |
z/ [^G,/-^G/-c/] [G,/G/] [G^d^g-] [G,/-G/-c/g/] [G,/G/] [G/-d/g/-] [G/g/-] [G,/-G/-d/g/] [G,/G/e/] [Gf-g] [G,/-G/-f/] [G,/G/] [^A,/^A/f/-] |
f/ [^A,/^A/^d/-] d/ [A,/A/^c/-] c/ [A,/A/=c/-] c/ [A,/A/^c/-] c/ [A,/A/=c/-] c/ [A,/A/] z/ [A,/^G/-A/] G/ [^C/=G/-^c/] |
G/ [^C/^G/-^c/] G/ [C/=G/-c/] G/ [CFc] [=C/^D/-=c/] D/- [CDc] [G,^CG] [=Cc] [F,/-F/-f/] |
[F,/F/^d/] [F/-c/f/-] [F/^A/f/] [F,/-F/-f/-] [F,/F/d/f/] [F/-c/f/-] [F/A/f/] [F,/-F/-f/] [F,/F/d/] [F/-c/f/-] [F/A/f/] [F,/-F/-f/] [F,/F/d/] [F/-c/f/-] [F/A/f/]
[^G,/^G/f/-] |
% Bar 120 (3:01)
[^d/f/] [^G,/-^G/-c/] [G,/G/^A/] [Gf-^g-] [G,/-G/-f/g/] [G,/G/] +ff+ [G/-g/-] +fff+ [G/g/-a/] [G,/-G/-g/^a/-] [G,/G/a/] [G/-g/-a/] [G/g/] [G,/-G/-a/] [G,/G/]
[^A,/A/a/-] |
^a/ [^A,/^A/=a/] ^g/ [A,/A/=g/-] g/ [A,/A/a/^a/-] a/ [A,/A/^g/-] g/ [A,/A/f/] z/ [A,/A/f/-] f/- [A,/A/f/-] f/ [^C/^c/] |
z/ [^C/^c/d/] ^d/- [C/c/d/] z/ [C/-c/-c'/] [C/c/] [=C/=c/f/-] f/ [C/-c/-] [C/c/d/-] [G,/-G/-d/] [G,/G/] [C/-c/-f/] [C/c/] [F,/-F/-^g/-] |
[F,/F/^g/] [F/-f/-a/] [F/f/^a/-] [F,Fa-] [Ffa] [F,F] [Ff-a] [F,/-F/-f/g/-] [F,/F/g/] [Ff-] [^G,/^G/f/-] |
f/ [^G,^G] +ff+ [G^g-] +fff+ [G,/-G/-g/c'/-] [G,/G/c'/-] [G/-^d/-g/-c'/] [G/d/g/] [G,Gc'] [G=dg] [G,/-G/-c'/] [G,/G/] [^A,/^A/f/-c'/-] |
[f/-c'/-] +ff+ [^A,/^A/f/c'/] z/ +fff+ [A,/A/^d/f/-c'/-] [f/c'/] [A,/A/f/c'/] z/ [A,/A/f/-c'/-] [f/-c'/-] [A,/A/f/c'/] z/ [A,/A/f/-c'/-] [f/-c'/-] [A,/A/f/c'/]
z/ [^C/^c/f/c'/] |
[^c/^f/] [^C/c/=f/c'/] [c/^f/] [C/c/=f/c'/] [c/^f/] [C/c/=f/c'/] [c/^f/] [=C/=c/=f/c'/] [f/-c'/-] [C/-c/-f/c'/] [C/c/^c/^f/] [G,/G/=f/-c'/-] [f/c'/] [C=c]
[F,/-B/^d/-f/-c'/-] |
[F,/-c/-^d/f/-c'/] [F,/-c/-f/] [F,/-c/-] +mp+ [F,/-c/-f/] [F,/-c/-] [F,/-c/f/] F,/ +fff+ [^A/f/] [F/c/d/] +mp+ [d/f/] +ff+ [F/f/c'/] +fff+ [c/-d/c'/] [F/c/f/]
[F/d/c'/] [B/d/f/c'/] [F/c/f/] |
+f+ [^d/c'/] +fff+ [F/f/] [^A/d/c'/] [F/^G/f/] [F,/=G/d/c'/] [F/^G/f/] F/- [F,/F/d/c'/] [F/=G/-f/] +ff+ [F,/G/d/c'/] +fff+ [F/^G/-f/] [F,/G/] [^D/-F/c'/]
[F,/D/F/] [F/-f/] [F,/F/] |
[^C/-F/^d/] +f+ [F,/C/] +fff+ [=C/-F/] [F,/C/-] +ff+ [C/F/] +fff+ [F,/^A,/-] +ff+ [A,/-F/] +fff+ [F,/A,/-] +ff+ [A,/-F/] A,/- +fff+ [F,/A,/-] +f+ [A,/-F/] +fff+
[F,/A,/-] [A,/-F/] A,/- [F,/-A,/-] |
% Bar 130 (3:17)
[F,/-^A,/] [F,5/2-B,5/2] [F,5-C5-] |
[F,13/2C13/2-] C/ z |]

---- stop copying now and save this to a text file and then just change the file extension to .abc instead of .txt.

save this in your songs directory probably something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Data\Songs" I would maybe do Heartbreaker.abc

Then when in game sit at a piano, equip a lute and do /play Heartbreaker.
You can do /playlist to see all songs you have downloaded to your songs folder as shown above

Now my shameless promotion for Pat for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Me and Pat and Neil not this year I was blonde again, and took separate shots with each of them, but last year when a redhead and got my BC Rich Neil Giraldo signature guitar signed by Neil and of course Pat.

CJGuitar2.png

Not the best quality shot .. but its a shiny green guitar!
Posted Oct 24, 15 · OP
Top Posters
77 Posts
69 Posts
64 Posts
45 Posts
45 Posts
Happy Birthday!
&
Upcoming birthdays (10)
Birthday on Tue 01 Jan, 2019
Birthday on Thu 03 Jan, 2019