8 replies
Commoner
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Commoner
Sé do beatha, saoránaigh de Fhionnuisce Port
Hail and well met, citizens of Port Phoenix!

As Postmaster General of Port Phoenix and the Phoenix Republic, it is my pleasure to be able to officially announce the availability of our own TeamSpeak3 server.

The server can be found here (ts3server://ts3.portphoenix.com?port=9987), as well as through the TSviewer widget on the main page.

If you prefer to set it manually, it can be found at either of these names:
ts3.portphoenix.com
voice.portphoenix.com

The server is currently completely open as to cater to all citizens of the Phoenix Republic, but we may, if necessary, enforce a more strict access policy in the future.

If you find a need for different channels than the ones currently defined, you can petition Kazyn and myself in PM for extra channels, and - assuming the request is properly founded - we will review and add if approved...

Sláinte!

Bodhbh Dearg,
Postmaster General of the Phoenix Republic.
BD_sig_650.png
Posted Dec 20, 14 · OP · Last edited Dec 20, 14
List
Undo
Citizen
Votes:
+63
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Founder
Lord
Sovereign
Stickied
enjin-798984-WrathPhoenix-blue.png
Posted Dec 20, 14
Lord
Votes:
+32
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Lord
Town Governor
ts3server://ts3.portphoenix.com?&nickname=Phoenician&channel=The%20Commons%20Room&addbookmark=SOTA%20-%20Port%20Phoenix

if you use that URL (using html a href links) it will join the teamspeak, use the default nickname of Phoenician, go to the commons room, and bookmark the server for the user as "SOTA - Port Phoenix"
thuri-em.png
"If you can't laugh at it, don't worry we'll laugh at you."
"Eh, The Moot...It's just some guild, y'kno?"
Posted Dec 21, 14
List
Undo
Commoner
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Commoner
That is correct... Unfortunately enjin forums do not allow non-http URLs... :(
BD_sig_650.png
Posted Dec 21, 14 · OP
Lord
Votes:
+32
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Lord
Town Governor
sad but true - on my HTML module i created for the tsviewer thing, I added the URL there. i could drop the code for you if interested, to you and wrath.
thuri-em.png
Posted Dec 21, 14
List
Undo
Commoner
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Commoner
wrote:
sad but true - on my HTML module i created for the tsviewer thing, I added the URL there. i could drop the code for you if interested, to you and wrath.
Always interesting... That way we don't need to reinvent the wheel... ;)
BD_sig_650.png
Posted Dec 22, 14 · OP
Commoner
Votes:
+5
Commoner
Bodhbh Dearg wrote:
Sé do beatha, saoránaigh de Fhionnuisce Port
Hail and well met, citizens of Port Phoenix!

As Postmaster General of Port Phoenix and the Phoenix Republic, it is my pleasure to be able to officially announce the availability of our own TeamSpeak3 server.

The server can be found here (ts3server://ts3.portphoenix.com?port=9987), as well as through the TSviewer widget on the main page.

If you prefer to set it manually, it can be found at either of these names:
ts3.portphoenix.com
voice.portphoenix.com

The server is currently completely open as to cater to all citizens of the Phoenix Republic, but we may, if necessary, enforce a more strict access policy in the future.

If you find a need for different channels than the ones currently defined, you can petition Kazyn and myself in PM for extra channels, and - assuming the request is properly founded - we will review and add if approved...

Sláinte!

Bodhbh Dearg,
Postmaster General of the Phoenix Republic.

Stickied for next week (when I get back from mother's day). Cant wait!
Posted May 9, 15
List
Undo
Lord
Votes:
+32
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Lord
Town Governor
wrote:
Always interesting... That way we don't need to reinvent the wheel... ;)

just re-read the thread, thought i responded. sorry. - i didn't provide the html code because according to one of my previous ts3 hosting services, that code was how the server had gotten hacked, even though it was locked down. not sure HOW they knew that, but it kinda makes sense..
thuri-em.png
Posted May 9, 15
Commoner
Votes:
+5
Commoner
I have a very private ventrilo server (5 people) if the guild should require use of it. Please let me know (I am unsure if notification from here pushes through to my phone)
Posted May 14, 15
Top Posters
77 Posts
69 Posts
64 Posts
45 Posts
45 Posts
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (9)
Birthday on Tue 01 Jan, 2019
Birthday on Thu 03 Jan, 2019
Birthday on Sun 06 Jan, 2019