Main Forum

Donations

8 replies
Citizen
Votes:
+22
Level 1
LEVEL 1
WE ARE SO CLOSE TO A TOWN SIZE I CAN TASTE IT!! COME ON GUYS!! $100 MORE DOLLARS TO GO!!
Posted Dec 1, 14 · OP
List
Undo
Citizen
Votes:
+63
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Founder
Lord
Sovereign
We hit the goal and got to crossroads. I will be starting most likely on monthly payments to town next so ive set the donation goal at the next level. Congrats to all! And thanks so much for everyone's support.
enjin-798984-WrathPhoenix-blue.png
Posted Dec 4, 14
List
Undo
Commoner
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Commoner
WE ARE SO CLOSE TO A TOWN SIZE I CAN TASTE IT!! COME ON GUYS!! $100 MORE DOLLARS TO GO!!
RoyalSexy and me took care of that last bit...
We hit the goal and got to crossroads. I will be starting most likely on monthly payments to town next so ive set the donation goal at the next level. Congrats to all! And thanks so much for everyone's support.
Yeah, sure... We hit the goal and he just adds a grand to that goal! Sheesh! :p
BD_sig_650.png
Posted Dec 8, 14
List
Undo
Citizen
Votes:
+58
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Founder
Court Member
Town Planner
Grand Vizier
Well, think of it this way...once we hit metropolis, there's nowhere else to go!
Posted Dec 8, 14
List
Undo
Citizen
Votes:
+22
Level 1
LEVEL 1
That aint nothin' but a thang baby! WHOOOOOOOOOOO!
Posted Jan 1, 15 · OP
List
Undo
Commoner
Votes:
+5
Commoner
How can I help with increasing town size?
Posted May 14, 15
Citizen
Votes:
+58
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Founder
Court Member
Town Planner
Grand Vizier
We (Port Phoenix) are currently set to be a Town sized POT for launch.

Any donations we take from this point forward will go into a general-use pool for the Republic, and the funds used judiciously for the betterment of the Republic. The PayPal widget on the homepage can be used to send donations to that end.

To upgrade from Town to City, we'd need an additional $1800, due to the POT price increase that happened this month. That's a rather large chunk of change ($200 more than a Lord pledge!), and the only reason that we really would need the upgrade is if we ran out of lots, and folks were still clamoring to live in Port Phoenix. This would be a nice problem to have, but currently there isn't the demand, as (to my knowledge), we're nowhere near running out of lots, plus we have the other towns in our fair Republic that should be close enough to the Port to facilitate most folks. On the upside, once we hit City, we'd only need a mere $1200 to go to Metropolis (or a Knight Marshall pledge's worth of cash).

We're here for the super long haul, so town upgrades will be reviewed on an as-needed basis.

(Town Owners: you are free to upgrade as you wish, FYI. I'm only speaking on behalf of Port Phoenix, as I know the basic methodology that Kazyn\Wrath is using.)
Posted May 20, 15
List
Undo
Visitor
Votes:
+1
Visitor
What is the status of this Jack Knyfe? Is there anything MGT can do to help?
Dinsoo_zpsumiptzin.png
Posted Jun 5, 15
List
Undo
Citizen
Votes:
+63
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Founder
Lord
Sovereign
I appreciate that Dinsoo. We are actually set now! Now I am just looking forward to figuring out our lots and the like. We have our basic lot strategy down at this point. It was certainly a long haul to getting it settled though! A year + in the making now, wow! heh
enjin-798984-WrathPhoenix-blue.png
Posted Jun 6, 15
List
Undo
Top Posters
77 Posts
69 Posts
64 Posts
45 Posts
45 Posts
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (9)