26 replies
Citizen
Votes:
+24
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Founder
Court Member
Some people have been asking for examples of how port phoenix may be laid out and to be honest its a bit early to be asking. But to give some examples of the directions we are looking at we have made a couple drafts as to how we may see ourselves in the future.

These are based off the holdfast size of which by the time of launch we are already going to be at the next level and maybe even to village size so these really are only for ideas

town_levels.png

layout_9_leg.png

Port_Phoenix_top.pngPort_Phoenix_mid.pngPort_Phoenix_bottom.png
jHOZYJl.png
Posted Aug 10, 14 · OP · Last edited Sep 6, 14
List
Undo
Commoner
Votes:
+7
Commoner
Looks amazing.... Is it must be str8 lines boarder ?
Posted Aug 10, 14
Citizen
Votes:
+24
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Founder
Court Member
Looks amazing.... Is it must be str8 lines boarder ?

Not sure what you mean
Posted Aug 10, 14 · OP
Commoner
Votes:
+7
Commoner
I mean its only can be a
Rectangle or it can be a diferrent shape ?
Posted Aug 10, 14
Citizen
Votes:
+24
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Founder
Court Member
its 12,600 m2, all towns are going to be made based off of "templates" that sota has. so the shapes are going to be whatever is already in place by sota and we will have to set up in a way that fits one of those templates. Like I said these are just drafts and ideas
Posted Aug 10, 14 · OP
Commoner
Votes:
+7
Commoner
ok perfect ... can u give me the exact number of village, raw, city, and lighthouse so maybe i can share an idea ?
Posted Aug 10, 14
Citizen
Votes:
+24
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Founder
Court Member
ok perfect ... can u give me the exact number of village, raw, city, and lighthouse so maybe i can share an idea ?
Nope
Posted Aug 10, 14 · OP
Commoner
Votes:
+7
Commoner
u dont need an idea u said its just a draft
Posted Aug 10, 14
Citizen
Votes:
+7
Founder
Looks good! Would it be possible to sacrifice some of the less desirable row houses to spread things out and have more open areas? I'm confident the holdfast will upgraded to village, so you will have much more room and houses to play with layout options.
Posted Aug 10, 14
Citizen
Votes:
+63
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Founder
Lord
Sovereign
I do not think that rowhouses are "less desirable". I think actually that upon launch they will probably be one of the more popular choices. The inner city itself is intended to be tight with row houses among the streets. While final numbers are forthcoming, I think all the worry anyone has over space, fitting things in etc is for naught. I did a walkthrough in kingsport just earlier today and some yesterday and counted out space for these village and row lots with PLENTY of room to spare. That is at hamlet size, which at this point is all but inevitable to be our launch size at a minimum, given the community's input and support thus far.
enjin-798984-WrathPhoenix-blue.png
Posted Aug 10, 14
Page
of 3
Top Posters
77 Posts
69 Posts
64 Posts
45 Posts
45 Posts
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (9)