Votes:
+63
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Founder
Lord
Sovereign
Greetings All,

The following link shows the lot assignments and availability within Port Phoenix.

https://docs.google.com/a/ghostlystudios.com/spreadsheets/d/1GtutllxvExPD12X4Q4n8l3Xsi-HNeL_kOJRVWroTpLE/edit#gid=0&fvid=1455145805

The way lot assignment and priority will work is as follows: We will attempt to accommodate players who have pledged up to citizen level and thus receive a village lot deed first. If you are not a citizen level pledge and do not intend to be, A lot will be reserved for town founders if they desire.

Ordinary citizens of the port who request a lot and are not citizen level will be assigned a rowhouse lot. Those who have pledged to ancestor to receive the tax free row deed will receive priority over those who have not. If you will be recieving the lot dee dand/or house as a gift from a friend who is sharing their lot rewards, we will look at your priority the same as if you have pledged to the appropriate level. Those who have purchased a lot deed from the addon store will then receive priority above those who have not already purchased a lot.

The objective is to get everyone a chance while also simultaneously trying to be fair in allowing those who have already pledged to a lot type to be able to use that lot type in our town. This will all, of course, be within the numerical limits dictated by the final build of the town.

Hope that clears things up, and do remember to notify me via this thread with lot type requests and pledge levels and/or purchase level from addon store.
enjin-798984-WrathPhoenix-blue.png
Posted Aug 3, 14 · OP
List
Undo
Citizen
Votes:
+58
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Founder
Court Member
Town Planner
Grand Vizier
I'm currently pledged to Ancestor, I will update once I have hit Citizen+.
Posted Aug 3, 14
List
Undo
Citizen
Votes:
+7
Founder
I would like to request a village lot. The optimist in me would love to say that I'll be able to pledge up to Lord, but the realist tells me it wont happen without getting divorced!

I will more than likely focus on alchemy or be a pure gatherer. It will just depend on how things shape up with skill point distribution.

-Sebben
Posted Aug 3, 14
List
Undo
Commoner
Votes:
+7
Commoner
can u please add me to village lot ? am already registerd
Posted Aug 4, 14
Citizen
Votes:
+32
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Founder
Court Member
Port Authority
I ask to be assinged A Village lot on land also for my Shop,,
Posted Aug 4, 14
Founder
Votes:
+2
Founder
There's no way I'm gonna make it up to citizen, but a lot/home to run the newspaper out of would certainly be helpful! Otherwise I'll be shacking up with Damien :p

Edit: I will likely be able to at least come up with the $45-50 for purchasing a house on the addon store between now and February, so the lot should be all I need.
Posted Aug 5, 14 · Last edited Aug 5, 14
Commoner
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Commoner
I *am* interested in joining Port Phoenix (both in game and in supporting it), but I do have a few questions:
1) The Town Lots, are these all waterfront lots, or are there normal lots as well?
2) Is the make-up fixed, or can the mix of lot types be changes if more town lots (for instance) are required?

PS: My Son and myself applied for citizenship. I would like to petition - assuming we're accepted and insofar possible - for:
1 Waterfront Town lot - Bodhbh Dearg (Knight's Lighthouse, please, it's fine if it is 'on the other side' of the island)
1 Land Town lot - Goibniu (Edelmann, house type unknown yet, close by Bodhbh Dearg)
BD_sig_650.png
Posted Aug 6, 14 · Last edited Aug 6, 14
Commoner
Votes:
Commoner
Considering how few the village lots are, I will leave them for someone more important. I would like a row lot inside the city to keep my papers dry and goblin free. If I ever get rich, I'll just build up. Crazy wizard tower!

I don't plan on ever pledging ancestor/citizen
Posted Aug 6, 14 · Last edited Aug 6, 14
Citizen
Votes:
+63
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Founder
Lord
Sovereign
Hah! Very well isibis, we are due to expand after all. Row lots are actually not bad, especially when theres an option to get 4 story high ones wigh 5 story basements. That is a total of 9 floors.
enjin-798984-WrathPhoenix-blue.png
Posted Aug 6, 14 · OP
List
Undo
Commoner
Votes:
Commoner
Haha.. Good. Then pit me in the middle of town, I'll have a skyscraper :p
Posted Aug 6, 14
Page
of 3
Top Posters